Re: InstantDB: SQL query does not run

Peter,

I did some further testing and found the following.
When I use my insert routine that works with redundancy checks insert is ok with
a data set (coming from one single word table) with 13 rows. Query shows the
results rather quickly.
When I do the same with a data set with 103 rows query does not come to an end
after 10 minutes. CPU usage is 100 %.
I checked the contents of the database via JDBCMain but could not find any wrong
references or data.

Regards
Thomas Vatter