Re: InstantDB: SQL query does not run

Peter,

i just have built an example script for showing the problem. I copied the create
database part, insert and query part from my "real" program. It's hard to say for
me, but now the example code is working. So I have to check the way, the data are
inserted in the database (though I had looked at the data with JDBCMain). In the
example I worked without redundancy checks, so perhaps I can find the problem
there. Sorry for giving you some wrong direction with my problem.

Regards
Thomas Vatter