InstantDB: Importing tables with Primary Keys

Am I correct that you cannot import a table schema that has with it
primary key definitions? By that I mean the table imports but the
primary key, uniqueness and null properties do not.

I was trying the schema in the file TestImport.txt............

[TestKey.txt]
ColNameHeader=True
CharacterSet=ANSI
Format=CSVDelimited

Col1=Test_id  Integer UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL
Col2=name     Char Width 30

with data in the file TestKey.txt....

Test_id, name
1,Newmarket
2,Kedron
3,Kelvin
4,Kuraby
5,Wilston

using the command.........

IMPORT TestKey FROM "database/import/TestKey.txt" USING "database/import/TestImport.txt"

Regards

Rhys Thomas