InstantDB: Will InstantDb support JDO?

Will instantDB support JDO?  I am expecting a reference implementation
to surface. Then I was wondering if any instantDB folks where involved
in any manner with JDO.

Java Data Objects

                   The JDO specification provides for interface-based
definitions of data stores
                   and transactions; and selection and transformation of
persistent storage data
                   into native JavaTM programming language objects.

Existing Specifications:

                   Existing specifications for persistence include JDBC,
SQLJ, and
                   java.util.Serializable.  The JDBC and SQLJ mechanisms
provide for query,
                   transactions, and large capacity storage, but require
that users learn another
                   language (SQL).  This proposal allows users to
specify their application
                   program logic, including queries, entirely in Java,
and express the mapping, if
                   any, to the database with a separate mechanism. The
java.util serialization
                   protocol provides for persistence, but it does not
offer query capability,
                   transactional behavior, nor large capacity data
storage. In addition, both the
                   serialization and SQL APIs require that the
programmer explicitly fetch and
                   store Java objects from a database; we propose
transparent persistence, doing
                   this automatically.

http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/jsr/jsr_012_dataobj.html

Appreciate any comments,

-karl
begin:vcard
n:Thiele;Karl
tel;cell:919-225-1192
tel;fax:919-678-1028
tel;work:919-678-1050 x202
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Alcatel Internetworking
version:2.1
email;internet:karl.thiele@ind.alcatel.com
title:Principle Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Suite 350,=0D=0A6501 Weston Parkway;Cary;North Carolina;27513;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17024
fn:Karl Thiele
end:vcard