InstantDB: Re: JSDK2EE-Problems with InstantDB

Gregor

> Are there known access-problems? Is there a user or schema concept in
> instantdb at all?

Nope - in fact usernames and passwords are just ignored.

> Do I have to use the rmijdbc-driver? I think that I should because jee2
uses
> rmi. But which url-format is used with rmijdbc?

The url format is:

jdbc:rmi://<rmiHostName[:port]>/<jdbc-url>

So an RmiJdbc url for IDB would be something like:

jdbc:rmi://localhost/jdbc:idb:/home/pete/idb/sample.prp

See TestClient.java in the RmiJdbc download for an example (I think it's
buried inside the jar file if I remember rightly).

Regards

Pete

--

Peter Hearty                         peter.hearty@lutris.com