Re: InstantDB: SQL Builder

If I was to leave it the way it works now with out the rmi jdbc library
would it work by order of execution?  Meaning who ever opens the database
first does what it needs to do then the next request goes?

What happens when a server like Tomcat is threaded?

I tried the sample to and tried the first part to run the rmi:
here is my batch file:

set ProjectPath=c:\Temp
set JarPath=c:\java\jar
set
JarFiles=%JarPath%\RmiJdbc.jar;%JarPath%\idb.jar;%JarPath%\jta-spec1_0_1.jar
;

@echo on
java -classpath %JarFiles%%ProjectPath% RmiJdbc.RJJdbcServer jdbc.idbDriver

when I run it I get the following error:
*** Can't register jdbc Driver for jdbc.idbDriver
Error message is: jdbc.idbDriver
Binding RmiJdbcServer...
WARNING: java.rmi.server.hostname property can't be read( access denied )
If you use java.rmi.server.hostname, set the corresponding property to
"read" in your
java.policy file
RmiJdbcServer bound in rmi registry