Re: InstantDB: SQL query does not run

yes, i have got it. I have copied the sql string via clipboard to the commsql
prompt. (first tested ok against informix). Here is the output from commsql:

Microsoft(R) Windows NT(TM)
(C) Copyright 1985-1996 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>java commsql
Enter the url for the database
jdbc:idb:c:/chev20/chev20.prp
Enhydra InstantDB - Version 3.13
The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Lutris Technologies Inc.
Portions created by Lutris are Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Lutris Technologies, Inc.

All Rights Reserved.

Connected to jdbc:idb:c:/chev20/chev20.prp
Driver   InstantDB JDBC Driver
Version  Version 3.13

Enter SQL string, or . to exit
select
stf.nme_praefix, stf.bzc, mng.wrt, mng.enh,
knz.wrt, knz.enh, stf.agg, gfh.kb1, gfh.kb2, gfh.kb3,
stf.bgk, stf.wgk, rstkmb.rst1, rstkmb.rst2, rstkmb.rst3, rstkmb.rst4,
gbd.bzc, stc.bzc, rm.bzc, fchabt.bzc, ins.bzc, arb.bzc,
brb.vrn, brb.nch, vrnt.vrn, vrnt.nch
from
stf, mng, knz, gfh, rstkmb, gbd, stc, rm, fchabt, ins, arb, brb, vrnt, eintr
where
eintr.stfn = stf.stfn and
eintr.brbn = brb.brbn and
eintr.fchabtn = fchabt.fchabtn and
eintr.gbdn = gbd.gbdn and
fchabt.insn = ins.insn and
main select
stf.nme_praefix, stf.bzc, mng.wrt, mng.enh,
knz.wrt, knz.enh, stf.agg, gfh.kb1, gfh.kb2, gfh.kb3,
stf.bgk, stf.wgk, rstkmb.rst1, rstkmb.rst2, rstkmb.rst3, rstkmb.rst4,
gbd.bzc, stc.bzc, rm.bzc, fchabt.bzc, ins.bzc, arb.bzc,
brb.vrn, brb.nch, vrnt.vrn, vrnt.nch
from
stf, mng, knz, gfh, rstkmb, gbd, stc, rm, fchabt, ins, arb, brb, vrnt, eintr
where
eintr.stfn = stf.stfn and
eintr.brbn = brb.brbn and
eintr.fchabtn = fchabt.fchabtn and
eintr.gbdn = gbd.gbdn and
fchabt.insn = ins
main java.sql.SQLException: Illegal mixture of string/numeric.
java.sql.SQLException: Illegal mixture of string/numeric.
        at db.SQLProg.execute(SQLProg.java:275)
        at jdbc.idbStatement.execute(idbStatement.java, Compiled Code)
        at commsql.main(commsql.java, Compiled Code)
Enter SQL string, or . to exit
fchabt.arbn = arb.arbn and
gbd.stcn = stc.stcn and
gbd.rmn = rm.rmn and