From: owner-instantDB@enhydra.org [mailto:owner-instantDB@enhydra.org]On
Behalf Of Peter Hearty
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 1:23 PM
To: instantDB@enhydra.org
Subject: Re: InstantDB: Information on InstantDB and ODBC

Chris

This is a question that pops up from time to time (maybe I should add it to
the FAQ?).

The short answer is "no".

There currently isn't any InstantDB specific ODBC driver. I could imagine an
ODBC-JDBC bridge driver. However AFAIK, no one has written such a thing.

Regards

Peter Hearty
Lutris Technologies UK Ltd.