Apologies - we are pruning this list now.

First of all, my sincerest apologies to everyone who has been receiving lots
of junk email today.

This list was compiled automatically and clearly has added a great number of
people who have no wish to be on it. We're going over this mailing list just
now and removing everyone who has not explicitly subscribed in the last few
weeks. Please do not post to this list for at least another hour. Hopefully
by then we will have sorted things out.

Those who wish to remain on this list, and who have not subscribed to it
explicitly can rejoin later by sending an email to majordomo@smartcard.co.uk
with 'subscribe instantdb' as the body text.

Once again - my apologies for all the hassle.

Regards

Peter Hearty
Instant Computer Solutions