InstantDB: Re: like bugs ?...

Christophe -

Specifically in regard to #4 below. If I understand correctly that you are
offering a possible code improvement in InstantDB to help solve the
problems you've seen -- then you are right on track with what Open Source
is all about. You should communicate with the Chair of the InstantDB
Project and see what the right steps are so you could become a committer on
that project.

Go Open Source !

Robert