Re: InstantDB: SQL Data Type Alias Request

Hi Dan,

In InstantDB TEXT is an alias for LONGCHAR.  MS Access uses Text for
VARCHAR to appear more user friendly, but it's usually used for long
text (if at all).  I wouldn't be surprised if Access would accept
VARCHAR as an alias for TEXT in a SQL statement (This should just be in
create or alter table statements).  Otherwise, you're going to have to
generate SQL based on the database type in your code.

Thom