Fw: DODS: InstantDB: java.sql.SQLException: results set is closed

For those not on the DODs mailing list...

Subject: Re: DODS: InstantDB: java.sql.SQLException: results set is closed

> In the ENHYDRA_3_1_BRANCH I have made a change to QueryBuilder
> so that getNextRow() will continue to return null
> after the ResultSet is empty.
>
> Jay Gunter wrote:
> >
> > QueryBuilder.getNextRow() will return null
> > as soon as the ResultSet is empty.
> >
> > If you call getNextRow() after it has already returned null,
> > the exception is thrown.
> >
> > Peter Hearty wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyone know of any DODS behaviour that might lead to this?
> > >
> > > Pete
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Peter Hearty                         peter.hearty@lutris.com
> > > Lutris Technologies (UK)        http://www.lutris.com

org.enhydra.instantdb.jdbc.idbResultsSet.checkClosed(idbResultsSet.java:
> > > 83)
> > >
> > > at
org.enhydra.instantdb.jdbc.idbResultsSet.next(idbResultsSet.java:223)

> > > at

com.lutris.dods.builder.generator.query.QueryBuilder.getNextRow(QueryBui
> > > lder.java:324)
> > >
> > > at

com.lutris.dods.builder.generator.query.QueryBuilder.getRows(QueryBuilde