InstantDB: Primary keys on a single column do not enforce uniqueness

Hi,

I'm using InstantDB as a development database and SQL Server as a
deployment database. I want to create SQL-92 compliant database creation
scripts. I need all my single-column primary keys (the usual IDs) to be
unique. According to the SQL spec specifiying either 'PRIMARY KEY' or
'UNIQUE' enforces a uniqueness check on the column. SQL Server does not
accept a 'CREATE TABLE' statement in which I provide both 'PRIMARY KEY'
and 'UNIQUE'. InstantDB however does no uniqueness check if I only
specify 'PRIMARY KEY'. It also allows me to specify both 'PRIMARY KEY'
and 'UNIQUE' and when I do it ofcourse does perform the uniqueness check
then. Who's right? Can I report this as a bug?

(InstantDB version: 3.25, SQL Server version: 7.0)

Johan Stuyts
begin:vcard
n:Stuyts;Johan
tel;work:+31 (0)20 320 89 55