InstantDB: Re: Updating of parent table using param list fails

Paul

Thanks for reporting this. I too am having problems reproducing this.
When you talk of SQL with parameter lists, do you mean
PreparedStatements? I tried them out as well. You can script these also
BTW:

p UPDATE Parent SET NAME = ?, STUFF = ? WHERE NAME = ?;
s BAR,HIYA,FOO;

Is there any more info you can give on this problem?

You also sent an earlier email suggesting that sensible default formats
be adopted for TIMESTAMP and equivalent types. I think that's a good
idea and I'll put it in a future release.

Regards

Pete

--

Peter Hearty              peter.hearty@lutris.com