InstantDB: IDB Driver name

Hey guys,

I am trying to get the DiscRack example running (Enhydra 3.1b1), and I'm
having problems with IDB 3.21

I _think_ I have the database created correctly. My data directory contains
the following files:

create_tables.sql
create_tables.sql.InstantDB
create_tables.sql.Oracle
create_tables.sql.PostgreSQL
discRack.mdb
discRack.prp
drop_tables.sql

Now, I modify the discRack.conf file to point to the proper location of
discRack.prp, and I've verified I typed in the patch correctly. It looks
somethign like this:

DatabaseManager.DB.sid1.Connection.Url =
"jdbc:idb://e/WebProjects/lutris/rocks/main/examples/RocksPR1/examples/Rocks
DiscRack/Web-inf/db/discRack.prp"

Now, when I fire up the application and the conf file  gets processed, I get
the following message:

Error setting up Enhydra
Application:com.lutris.appserver.server.ApplicationException: Could not
create logical database
sid1: can't load JDBC driver class: org.enhydra.instantdb.jdbc.idbDriver:
Could not create logical database sid1: can't load JDBC driver class:
org.enhydra.instantdb.jdbc.idbDriver

This would seem to imply that it can't find the idb.jar file. However, I am
running this as a web app, and the jar file is in the /Web-inf/lib
directory, so I know it's available.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Christian