InstantDB: Réf. : InstantDB: Use of Instant DB

Hello Jean-Pierre,

I think all the answers to licence questions can be found on enhydra's web
site :

http://www.enhydra.org/software/license/index.html.

(but I know for french companies it's sometime difficult to work with
foreign software, we've sometime the same problem).

Regards,
Christian PENNAFORTE
CRIH Champagne-Ardenne

                     jean-pierre.ruaro@bnp
                     paribas.com                  Pour :  instantdb@enhydra.org
                     Envoyé par :                 cc :
                     owner-instantDB@Enhyd        Objet :      InstantDB: Use of Instant DB
                     ra.ORG

                     15/09/00 15:52
                    Veuillez répondre à
                    instantDB

Hello,

We want to use Instant DB in our JAVA application .
How can we obtain the licence to use this softaware and  to deploy it in
our
agencies ?

Can you give me commercial information ? (Price, evolution , support...)
Have you got a partner in France ?

Thank you .

Regards
JP Ruaro - BNP Paribas Lease Group