Re: InstantDB: SQLException: taking too long

Vennila

By default, ScriptTool does a Statement.setQueryTimeout (300) at start up.
You can up this using the command

c set timeout 30000;

or whatever.

> What is the use of timerCheck
> property in .prp file

This is the interval after which the timer thread wakes up and checks to see
if any transactions are taking too long (as defined by setQueryTimeout). The
default, 5000, causes the thread to wake up every 5 seconds. So, if you set
a timeout of 60s, say, then an exception will occur somewhere between 60 and
65s.

Regards

Pete

--