From: Armand Bendanan [mailto:armand.bendanan@sofrelog.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 11:08 AM
To: instantdb@enhydra.org
Subject: InstantDB: JTA

I cannot find the JTA classes from java.sun wen site.

In the install page I can read :

You will need to download Sun's JDBC 2.0 extensions, located here
<http://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/download.html#binary> , as well as the
Sun JTA classes, located here <http://java.sun.com/products/jta/> . Once
these are in place, add both the jar files within the downloads
(jta-spec1_0_1.jar and jdbc2_0-stdext.jar) to your classpath.

>From the Sun JTA page I can only donwload the API documentation.

Armand Bendanan
SOFRELOG
(33) 4 91 83 14 61