Re: InstantDB: permission denied when write to trace.log

Trouble with that is that then the recover will not take in account the
latest additions which were not finished to commit, I believe. Do I mistake
??

The thing with that file trace.log is that it is one directory lower,
wouldn't there be a solution by nesting sufficiently to allow the one
directory lower write-access for the user executing InstantDB ??

Paul