Re: InstantDB: Not finding my tables?

I think there may be a problem with Instant DB.  Becuase everything I do
seems to be consistent to what everyone seems to be recommending.  Again the
test I'm using to see if the database can be found is using SQLBuilder.  And
even SQL Builder fails.  Again it fails when i try to load the database from
a different directory but if I try to load it from the same directory it
loads ok ( I have a batch file that loads SQL Builder ).  I really think
that its a path issue.  If I use browse to find the prp it creates a
absolute path for the url and when I connect it succeeds, but when I try to
view the tables none of the once I create show up.  But if I ran the SQL
Builder at the same path as the where the prp files are then it connects
showing my tables.  I'm not even going to worry about the web app b/c if SQL
Builder fails then i dont even see going a step further until I figure it
out here.

I run the batch file to run SQL Builder in my c:\java\utils\SQLBuilder.bat

My batch file to load SQL Builder:

@echo off

set ProjectPath=c:\java\jar
set JarPath=c:\java\jar
set JarFiles=%JarPath%\idb.jar;%JarPath%\SQLBuilder.jar;
set Output=

set Classpath=.;%JarFiles%%ProjectPath%

@echo on
java -classpath %Classpath% SQLBuilder

@echo off

I just realized that when I run this and locate the prp file using the
browse option gives me the following url string:
jdbc:idb:C:\Projects\SupportCentral\Database\SupportCentral.prp

I seems to connect but not showing my tables,  But what i noticed is that if
I started the batch file in the same directory as
the prp file it stills gives me the same url string as
jdbc:idb:C:\Projects\SupportCentral\Database\SupportCentral.prp

but finds my tables.  So when SQL Builder loads the database it does create
the
$*.tbl's.  So if I start the SQL Builder from my utils directory it creates
the $*.tbl's there but when I run SQL Builder in the same directory it
creates the $*.tbl's there and shows my tables.

So could it be that the $*.tbl's are being created in the wrong directory.
Is there a setting that I can set so that it points to an absoulte path for
the files $*.tbl's?

Thanks