RE: InstantDB: Driver ClassNotFoundException for Applet

John,

if I remember correctly, the browser's JVM is not searching in the systems
classpath for security reasons. It seems like the applet viewer is doing the
same, may be you try to specify the idb.jar explicitly in your applet tag.

hope that helps,
  Arno