Re: InstantDB: Apparent bug in CHAR(255) reported length

Hey Chad,

I have not tested if this works for a VARCHAR column, but I have used
getColumnDisplaySize (int column) on the
ResultSetMetaData of a given ResultSet with succes, hope this is to some help.

Martin

Chad Loder <cloder@acm.org> on 12-05-2000 07:26:57

Please respond to instantDB@enhydra.org