Who We Are
News, Articles & Events
Getting Involved
Contact Us

Case Studies
On The Edge! -NEW-
Commercial Vendors

Re: InstantDB: How do I run SQLBuilder?

I have received the same issue (see the attached txt file).
I have used the ScriptTool to import 9 different tables into a InstantDB
db, ranging from 1 row  to 67,000 rows.
(your files "foot print" are much bigger, compared to MS Access).  I can
also use your DBBrowser to view all tables and meta's.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or don't know?

Cruz Pitre

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:43:04 -0800 (PST) Daniel Zajic <>
> I can't get SQLBuilder to run.
> It comes up with the following error:
> Exception in thread "main" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't
> find bundle
>  for base name Res, locale en_US
>         at
> java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown
> Source
> )
>         at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
>         at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.enhydra.instantdb.SQLBuilder.QueryPanel.<init>(
> )
>         at
> org.enhydra.instantdb.SQLBuilder.SQLBuilder.<init>(
> 5)
>         at
> org.enhydra.instantdb.SQLBuilder.SQLBuilder.main(
> Someone please help!
> Daniel Zajic.
> the list admin at
Microsoft(R) Windows NT(TM)
(C) Copyright 1985-1996 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>java org.enhydra.instantdb.SQLBuilder.SQLBuilder
WebGain Java! JustInTime Compiler Version 4.00.002(x) for JDK 1.2
Copyright (C) 2000 WebGain, Inc.

Exception in thread "main" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resour
ce for base name Res, locale en_US
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(
        at org.enhydra.instantdb.SQLBuilder.QueryPanel.<init>(
        at org.enhydra.instantdb.SQLBuilder.SQLBuilder.<init>(, C
ompiled Code)
        at org.enhydra.instantdb.SQLBuilder.SQLBuilder.main(