Welcome to the InstantDB Community Library. The Library serves
as a repository for InstantDB-related software, including reusable
InstantDB applications, JavaTM utilities and tools for creating
- (offsite link) A nice Swing (JFC) based database administration
tool by Fredy Fischer.
- (offsite link) A very interesting JavaTM bean by Mark
Watson. Provides a natural language interface to relational
- (optional download) Lets you export both the contents and schema
of a JDBCTM database. A very useful tool provided by Justin
- (offsite link) Allows you to extract data from any relational
database and store it in XML format. An essential tool for anyone
dealing with RDBMS' and XML. Provided by Volker
- (offsite link) Rule of Eight has written a free, simple QuoteTool
package that takes care of the problem where quote characters
are treated differently from one JDBCTM implementation to another.
Contributing to the Library
TheInstantDB team relies on your submissions to make
the Community Library useful and dynamic. Instructions on
how to upload example applications to the repository will
be made available soon!