InstantDB: Compile problem with 3.14

Hi there,

Can someone help me? I've just downloaded version 3.14, and have been trying
to get our application compiled using the new version. [We were successfully
using 3.13.] The compile error I get is:

"Fatal Error: cannot access class org.enhydra.instantdb.db.BlobColumn; no
source found; must be compiled, because java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.close
referenced by class org.enhydra.instantdb.db.BlobColumn has changed."

I am using Sun's JDK 1.1.8 with JBuilder 3.0. I have changed all import
statements to refer to the new InstantDB package names, and have also
removed all my old class files (and JBuilder dependency files).

Can anyone suggest what might be wrong? [I should be able to use InstantDB
with 1.1.8, right?]

Thanks much,
Greg