Subject: Re: xxx$db$tables
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:54:22 +0100
From: martin.husted@notes.electrolux.dk
To: instantdb@smartcard.co.uk

Hey Peter,

Very nice, and one can even use tableNamePattern to get tables with
specific
name patterns, just what
I was looking for, I did'nt even bare a hope in finding such a thing.
Thanks a
lot for the help Peter.

Greetings
Martin

"Peter Hearty" <peter.hearty@ceasar.demon.co.uk> on 22-10-99 16:47:36

To:   instantdb@smartcard.co.uk
cc:

Martin

>Is this boundary between system and user tables the only way to separate to
two
>types of tables?

Not quite. You could use DatabaseMetaData.getTables. It has a final
field
String[] types. InstantDB recognises the types TABLE and SYSTEM TABLE
which
allows you to distinguish between the two.

To unsubscribe from this list, please an send
email to 'majordomo@smartcard.co.uk' with the text
'unsubscribe instantdb' in the message body.