InstantDB: FEATURE REQUEST: Implement ALTER TABLE ADD FOREIGN KEY functionality

I'm not sure where on the list of priorities making the

ALTER TABLE xxx ADD FOREIGN KEY...

statement work rates, but I see that it has been pending since September
2000.
I assumed that this was working since the syntax supported it, and just
discovered today that it didn't work, after
basing a significant portion of my application on this functionality.

Is there any ETA for the implementation of this feature?  Any roadmap or
project plan that we can look at?

Thanks,
Wes Gamble
Houston TX