InstantDB: win2k script; discussion board link?

 >Of course, if you want to write some scripts for 2000, I'm sure Lutris would
 >gratefully
 >include them in future releases :-)

hi Pete,

removing the environment tweak before the command "call test.bat" works on
win2k.

therefore, "new" win2k contents for start.bat is:

	call test.bat

could this be used all windows versions?  i.e., do you really need the
environment setting in other platforms?  I don't have a win98 box, but my
winNT install does fine without the environment settings too.

also, consider putting a link to these enhydra discussion boards on the
enhydra "communities" page.    as far as I can tell, one has to discover
them through the "getting involved" link.

I'm working up an initial prototype with instantdb, and was happy to find
what appears to be a nice little standalone db with SQL support.  any idea
when the source might go open?

thanks,

larry