InstantDB: Help

Hi all,

I have the following problems/doubts with instant db.
Can somebody help me out..

1. Does instantdb support table names with spaces
2. When i access tables with queries like
select [USERVIEW_TBL].[USERID], [USERVIEW_TBL].[NAME]
from [USERVIEW_TBL]  I get an error saying Dont'
understand SQL after select. which implies that []
cannot be used to enclose field names,table names. So
is there an alternative?
3. The InstantDB documentation says that to ignore
keywords like url u can give ignoreKeywords=url but
somehow this doesnt work. I have a table with column
name url and I am not able to access that column since
its a reserved word.

Kindly Help
Regards
Shrikant