Re: InstantDB: Reading .prp file from a jar

It is indeed unfortunate that InstantDB is closed source.
The fix to use an arbitrary URL is probably pretty simple.
I suggest using a decompiler.  I've had good luck with jad.

You can get it at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bridge/8617/jad.html

This has been invaluable when the InstantDB documentation is
lacking.  No offense to the authors is meant.  If anybody
knows of a decompiler that does a better job
(or an open-source pure-Java one that does an equally good job),
please let me know.

If you wanted to re-distribute your "patch" to this list,
I certainly would appreciate it.  Does anyone else object?

Curt