Re: InstantDB: instantDB on Linux

I assume you mean version 3.25.  There shouldn't be any huge
differences; you just unzip the file into a directory you create
yourself (i.e /usr/local/idb) and the files should be the same as on
NT.  There's a script called Examples/Linux/start that will create an
example database and open up the DB Browser.  You'll probably need to
edit the file to match your JRE/JDK and IDB locations.  Run the script
from the Examples directory.

Otherwise, you just put the jar files in Classes/ in your classpath, and
you can use IDB just like any JDBC driver.

Thom