CVS Repositories

Who We Are
News, Articles & Events
Getting Involved
Contact Us

Case Studies
On The Edge! -NEW-
Commercial Vendors

Re: InstantDB: Table with binary objects keep growing and growing

I'm using fixed size blobs (16 KB) in the tests. In real life, I expect
the data to vary in size in a range of 2 to 4 KB.

I'm sorry I cannot provide you with a sample code at this stage
because the test I'm using is full of application objects.

Do you have an advice on how I could temporarily fix this problem?
Is it possible to write an export / import script that works with blobs?

Or should I rather write my own Java utility to compact the database?

Thanks for your help.