InstantDB: newbie needs help accessing db through browser...

Hello there,

So I've downloaded instantDB, installed it, tweaked my classpath
variables and tested a few very basic table creation and data access
processes. GREAT!

--What do I need to do to make this work from any browser over the
Internet?

--Can I simply copy instantDB to my web host's server (just a simple
UNIX/Apache server...not an application server)?

--If I have all the classes and the database files on the server, how
can I access instantDB through a web browser?

I have looked at and tried to tweak Ex1.htm (the applet example) and the
appropriate class, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to
connect to the database without a driver. I AM SO NEW AT THIS, but I
want to make it work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is there a live example
anywhere? Does anyone know of a FAQ? How do I establish a connection to
the database that can get executed on the server without requiring users
to have to have JDBC drivers or any of that installed on their systems?

Thanks for any help,

Suzanna Katherine
binggeli@qwest.net