Re: InstantDB: idb and VisualCafe

The trace.log file is created by InstantDB on startup. Its relative path
starts from the current directory and not the path where the prp file
resides (like the rest of the paths specified in the prp file. Most likely
you expected the result directory to be:
D:\Java Projects\InstantDB\result\trace.log
instead its quite possibly trying to create a file in a directory that
doesnt exist:
D:\visualcafe\bin\result\trace.log  -- or something like that depending on
the current directory.

If you use an absolute path for traceFile you should be ok:
traceFile = D:\Java Projects\InstantDB\result\trace.log

Any chance of changing this so traceFile behaves like the rest of the paths
in the prp?