InstantDB: Problem with DatabaseMetaData.getTables and hyphenated db names

Hello, all --

If I do a DatabaseMetaData.getTables call on a database
with a hyphen in the name, I get an error.  I set
traceLevel to 1536 to look at SQL parsing and JDBC
calls, and here's what I get (not including complete
trace, just what appears to be the error):

----------------------------------
main INSERT INTO $$GetTables1 SELECT '' ,''
,TableName,'TABLE', '' FROM checksums-ora$db$Tables
WHERE TableName LIKE 'Checksums' IGNORE CASE AND
(TableName NOT IN
(checksums-ora$db$Tables,checksums-ora$db$Cols,checksums-ora$db$Indexes,$db$types)
AND type <> 2 AND TableName <> $$GetTables1)
 Don't understand SQL after: "-"
 Expected: "AS" found: "-"
-------------------------------

This happens in both 3.21 and 3.25.  It appears that the
problem is in the "FROM checksums-ora$db$Tables", and
InstantDB is misinterpreting the hyphen (something like
"Well, it's not a comma, and it's not a whitespace, so
it *should* be a table alias ...")?

If I remove the hyphen from the database name, I have no
problems.  Also, If I don't do a getTables call, all my
other queries, updates, etc., work fine in the database
*with* the hyphen ...

Any ideas?

Regards,
Bill Graham