Re: InstantDB: importing from other data bases

Correction to my 1st reply. Yes InstantDB has facilites to import directly from JDBC and JDBC-ODBC data bases. Read the JavaDocs that come with InstantDB to learn more about this. Otherwise the later part of  message on importing form text files that Orcale tables were exported to is also supported. Apparently Instantdb script tool can assists in this process as well.

craig

Manjula Poreddy wrote:
001b01c066a3$f2768590$72617f92@MANJULA">
Hi,
I am new to instantdb.
I have a set of 80 database tables in oracle.All of them include primary key and foreign key stuff. I want to import the data base schema as well as the data inside the tables
into instantdb.

Does instantdb has this facility? if yes, can some body explain how?

Thanks,
Manjula.