From: "Per Steffensen" <steff@brics.dk>
To: <instantdb@enhydra.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 8:13 PM
Subject: InstantDB: insert contents of file into BINARY field

Hi

The documentation says that writing a file-name in a BINRAY field in an
INSERT query, will insert the contents for the file instead for the actual
characters of the filename. It seems not to work for me - the characters is
just inserted. What can be wrong - how do I get to insert the contents of a
file in a BINARY field.

thanx