Re: InstantDB: RE: IDB Driver problems

Hi Christian,
--- Christian Cryder <christian.cryder@lutris.com>
wrote:

> In the short term, I think I can move forward by
> just adding it to my
> enhydra classpath, but ultimately I'd like to figure
> out how to access from
> the Servlet web-inf's /lib directory. I'm guessing
> the problem is somewhere
> either in Enhydra or Tomcat, but I'm not fully sure
> how to proceed...

Probably, the driver is instantiated with
Class.forName("driverName").  My experience is that
this will only find classes in Tomcat's classpath.  To
load from Tomcat's web-inf's /lib directory you must
specify the class loader.  Please see JDBC doc on
Class and ClassLoader.

What did you use to manually instantialte the driver?

Regards, goerge