RE: InstantDB: IDB Driver name

Hi Helge,

Actually it should. The Servlet 2.2 spec states that any .jar file in the
/lib directory will be loaded when the web app starts. I have verified that
idb.jar is in this directory (and that the jar does in fact contain the
driver class). I also have another jar file in the lib directory, and it is
getting loaded, so I'm 99.9% sure it is in fact already in the classpath.

Additional suggestions?

(In the meantime, I will try actually adding it to the classpath just to
verify 100%)

Christian
Christian Cryder
Software Engineer, Rocks