From: Robert McGlade [mailto:McGlade@International-Presence.com]
Sent: 14 November 2000 16:51
To: 'bugs@enhydra.org'
Subject: Can't run the ScriptTool in Visual age version 3.5

Hi,

I am using visual age for java and would like to run the DB from within IDE for ease of development, but I get a null pointer exception during a setName for the a Thread when running the SriptTool all the .txt files have been imported into the resource folder and for good measure the ide/program folder (this is java home).

Any suggestions?
Regards

Robert McGlade

mcglade@international-presence.com