From: Peter Hearty [mailto:peter.hearty@lutris.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 8:14 AM
To: instantDB@enhydra.org
Subject: Re: InstantDB: scrollable result set minor issue

John

Thanks very much for pointing this out. I think you're right - a driver
should indeed sit on the insert row until it's told to move off of it. I'll
see that this gets fixed in the next release.

I've been looking over both the spec and JDK 1.2 javadocs and can't find
anywhere where this is made explicit though. Just out of curiosity, could
you point me to it?

Regards

Pete

--