From: "tomy" <mail.java@gmx.net>
To: <instantDB@enhydra.org>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 7:33 PM
Subject: InstantDB: Expected: "UNIQUE" found: "REFERENCES"

Hy

By creating the following table I get a error message.

Can anybody help me please

CREATE TABLE TP(
 PAdresNum INT UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,
PVName CHAR(30),
PName CHAR(30),
PAdres1 CHAR(20), PAdres2 CHAR(20),
PAnNum SHORT FOREIGN KEY REFERENCES TA(AAn) );
 Don't understand SQL after: "CREATE"
 Expected: "UNIQUE" found: "REFERENCES"

Thank's a lot!