Re: InstantDB: Regarding access control on a database

Lalitha

> Does this mean that InstantDB supports password protection to database by
> providing a single user-id/password?  I saw in one of your other posting
> explianing, how to set default user name and password for importing? I am
> new to InstantDB and your reply will greatly help me.

Not quite. InstantDB ignores any password passed to it when a connection is
created. However, when you're importing data *into* InstantDB then it may
need to establish a connection to another database. It is then that the
default username and password would get used.

Regards

Pete

--

Peter Hearty                         peter.hearty@lutris.com