To: instantDB@enhydra.org <mailto:instantDB@enhydra.org>
Subject: InstantDB: Are opensource plans dropped?
From: Constantine Plotnikov <cap@mail.novosoft.ru
<mailto:cap@mail.novosoft.ru>>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:06:18 +0700
Sender: owner-instantDB@Enhydra.ORG <mailto:owner-instantDB@Enhydra.ORG>

Hi!

Do I understand it correctly that open source plans for instantdb
are dropped? If not, could you please drop us a note about your
plans?

My previous message at:

Has only reaction of as message of some marketing person that told
me that he like answer my questions about instantdb and enhydra
but he/she went silent when was asked a question about plans.

Constantine