Re: InstantDB: InstantDB table access from CMP EJB

Problem solved.

The version of InstantDB (idb.jar, specifically) shipped with the latest
EnhydraEnterprise is version 3.13. I'm assuming the incompatible changes
in v3.14 (and, therefore, 3.20 which I'm using) were biting me. I've
moved Enhydra up to 3.20 and everyone is happy.

Sorry for the flood of mail.

-- Cindy