InstantDB: InstantDb3.20B1 comments.

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest release viewed the installation secion and
the readme, ect. (i noticed the XA compliant section)

Imported the 2 jars (idb and examples) into VAJ (the note about VAJ,
that it can't import the jar's can be erased because it works fine for me)

And used the DBBrowser (thx for using the version i send in, when is it
going to be open source? I really want to make some more improvements!)
to connect to my database but that didn't work. I got a stacktrace
Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError
And that's right because Transaction class has a field from the transaction
api.

Outside VAJ i get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/transaction/xa/XAException
because VAJ can run classes with errors in them as long as you don't really
run into
those errors.

But Must i use that api from now on? What do i get? Can't i use InstantDb
without it?
On your site you don't mention anything that that API is needed. (only
supported)

johan