InstantDB: Multiple JOIN clauses in the FROM clause

Peter Hearty wrote on May 30, 2000

> InstantDB currently only supports multiple inner joins in the where
clause.
> At the moment you can only join two table in the FROM clause. So if you
want
> to do more than one outer join then I'm afraid InstantDB won't be able to
do
> it.

Is multiple JOINS in the FROM clause a future feature?  Will it be in the
next release?  This is a pretty important feature to me.

Having said that, I'm very impressed with the current feature list, but it's
possible this could be a show-stopper for me.  :-)

Thanks for a great product with a great license,

Jonathan

Jonathan Carlson,  Software Developer
jcarlson@is.com

Such ever was loves way: to rise, it stoops.
     - Robert Browning