Re: InstantDB: New to instant DB, Help please?

Now that i changed the import and removed the package it compiles fine.  But
when i run the program i get the following error:

java.sql.Exception: FileNotFoundException reading properties from file:
SupportCentral.prp
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
c:\projects\Support_Central\database\SupportCentral.prp ( The system cannot
find the file specified )

Now i understand it can't find the file b/c the database does not exist yet.
All I'm trying to accomplish is to build the database.  I know that I'm not
adding any tables in here and I'll get to it as soon as I figure out this
step.  I though that InstantDB creates the database if it cannot find it or
does not exist.

Here is my new set of code:

import org.enhydra.instantdb.jdbc.*;
import java.sql.*;

public class CreateDatabase
{

 public static CreateDatabase objCreateDatabase;

 public CreateDatabase()
 {
    Connection conn;
  try
  {

   Class.forName( "org.enhydra.instantdb.jdbc.idbDriver" );
   conn = DriverManager.getConnection( "jdbc:idb:SupportCentral.prp" );

   conn.close();

  }
  catch( Exception err )
  {
     // Print out the error message
    System.out.println(err);
    err.printStackTrace();
  }
 }

 public static void main(String arg[])
   {
    objCreateDatabase = new CreateDatabase();
    System.exit( 0 );
 }

};

Any help please