From: Jason Waggoner [mailto:jasonwaggoner@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 7:53 AM
To: instantDB@enhydra.org
Subject: Re: InstantDB: Building a DB -

I was able to run your sql and view results. I replaced the example sql.txt
file with your geo file and modified the paths in the SQL files for my
system. I then ran the sample.java app and it created the database and
tables just fine with the exception of Shapes.sql which used a reserved
word"width".

I was then able to view tables using the JDBCmain application.

I did all this on NT using jdk 1.2.2.

Double check the files paths you are using to make sure they are correct.
You also might try recompiling the instantDB example java apps. You can't be
too far off track since I could get it to work on my system.

Hope this helps.