InstantDB: jBoss on Linux, client application on a remote machine

Hi all,
I'm moving to my ultimate structure (very slowly though :-) and yesterday
have installed jBoss on a Linux machine. I also deployed my beans there and
jBoss (with an SQLException and datasource starting problem but I'll sort
that out later) starts nicely (I had to use VNC from my Windows box though
because of the X11 server thing for EJX)
My question now is (I bet it's a very basic question but....)
How does a client application on a remote machine (in this case NT machine)
on the same network find jBoss server and the beans it serves?
Thank you in advance.
Ina